January 13, 2005

RASHOMON

You may have noticed that Asher has not been posting as much as myself lately. This is due to his working on the final stages of a theatrical version of Rashoman. The play will feature both pieces of video (which Asher directed) and onstage interaction. I know very little about the project. But I have seen the source movie, and I highly recomend it. Since the story is very much about subjective reality, the two mediums will play into factured experieces. I have high expectations. I can't speak for Asher's interest in the story or goals in the production. While he did not find the project relevant to Shepherd's Pie, I think the medium hopping is. Either way, Asher is on hiatus.


-JAKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.