February 07, 2005

Erin O'Connor's "Critical Mass"

A few moments ago I found out I wasn't the only blogger coming working within Buxton School. With far more discretion than myself, a certain Grade 11 English teacher was typing in the shadows with her take on American academia. Mrs. O'Connor is shockingly prolific. She was way ahead of the curve when she started her site back in March 2002. At this point, one source said she recieved near 4000 hits a day. Whether hits mean anything or not, Erin's site is incredible. She covers reviews, quotes, and poses questions with an peacefully articulate professional tounge. I am humbled.


I particurally like This post with the interesting find of Faulkner's nobel prize acceptance speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.