March 09, 2005

What Is YUPO?

"...As manufactured by Yupo Corporation, YUPO is a state-of-the-art synthetic material offering all the attributes of the highest quality papers with the added benefits of extraordinary durability..."

Essentially it's a really strong paper that hardens when heated, and absorbs liquids in strange ways.

I first came across Yupo when I stumbled on Elseware's Yupo Chopsticks. Besides chopsticks, they also make a variety of other Yupo products.

Besides using Yupo's strength to create household productions, Carly Clements used Yupo to make beautiful watercolors. If only Elseware, and Carly teamed up...

Yupo is even nice enough to give out sample packs. FREE YUPO! ORDER HERE

I placed an order, and will give a full review when I get my hands on the stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.