February 21, 2005

A Future for the Keyboard?

Recently I have been fascinated by the "keyboard." While my fascination is a little late in terms of "trendyness," I think soon we might start actually seeing forseeable alternatives. I had to share this link from DesignGrid DesignGrid also has links to the far more arty and less practicle blank keyboard. The keyboard layout itself has often been a source of controversy, and debate over Qwerty Vs. Dvorak continues to this day. With the rise of computer keyboard came commonplace carpal tunnel. Overall, the commputer keyboard as a symbol often crops up, Josh Rubin recently posted this about keyboard jewlery.

Also see these designboom contributions... keyboard buttons and compustairz

In a strange way, I am looking forward to possibly keyboardless future...


-JAKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.