December 22, 2004

Watch NOVA online

"Seen in more than 100 countries Nova is the most watched science telvision series in the world and the most watched documentary series on PBS. It is also one of television's most acclaimed series, having won every major television award, most of them many times over"


Tonight I happened to catch "The Elegant Universe" on Maryland Public Television. It explains some of the basics of string theory, the "Big Bang," and how research like atom smashers are relevant in defending these theories. I was reminded by the fact that Asher told me(or verbally blogged, if you prefer) this episode, and other NOVA shows were free online.
So, this post is Asher, via Jake

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger JRS said...

yes.
it's quite a good show actually.
everyone should enjoy it.

im so busy jake, I haven't really had any time to post, but I check yours almost everyday.
I'll be back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.