May 24, 2005

The Complete Guide to Isometric Pixel Art

EBOY changed the face of pixel art. I have often seen their work featured as New York Times illustrations. When I do see their work in real print, I generally get all in a tizzy and exclaim to the other around me "Thats EBOY they are amazing, they are huge on the internet." They generally respond with an "Ehh... Looks like crappy nintendo, I could do that." In truth, they can't, and neither can I. That was until I found Drawn!'s post with a link to a Isometric Pixel Art tutorial.

****UPDATE ................................................................................... UPDATE ****

Also check out these political and pop cultural scenes represented in isometric form

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.