December 02, 2004

Just some basics...

When I met Jake 2 years ago, I thought I was the man. He was pretty quiet and rather neurotic. I didn't like him one little bit. He wasn't a badass like me.

Jake came to school with a whole CD case full of DVDs... he had all kinds of stuff in there: Bottle Rocket, Titus, Cool Hand Luke... movies I'd seen in the art-house movie theater in my town. Some I hadn't seen.

Jake was interested in things that I didn't admit I was too. I had to be a badass, afterall. He was pretty quiet and rather neurotic. He gave a satisfying jump when you scared him from behind a corner.

Jake was a "pup-culture guy."

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pup-culture. Yes. If you mean eating cheezits and godlfish while watching tv instead of going out and actively being part of "the scene", I can understand.

I can't offer much of an outside a view. I go to your school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.